At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for you to join our team.
Templeton Private Equity Partners is seeking an Investor Relations Specialist to become a key contributor to the team. Reporting to the Investor Relations Director, the Investor Relations Specialist will provide investor relations support for the private equity funds.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Investor Relations Specialist?
- Assisting in developing and producing marketing materials
- Assist with investor communications and reporting
- Assist with organization of road-shows for fundraising
- Assist with the organization of the Annual Meeting of Limited Partners and ad hoc investor calls
- Updating and maintaining the investor database
- Preparing and updating the document database
- Supporting with ad-hoc client service and reporting projects
- Prepare market research and maintain performance analytics
- Updating the website
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Economics
- 1-3 years experience in financial services
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
Please send your letter of intent and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org