Teleconferencing Services for the Financial Industry and Investor Relations.
Chorus Call Hellas as the preferred Teleconference Service provider, offering the industry’s most advanced & experienced, tailor-made service, designed for your Quarterly Financial Announcements, Investor days and Roadshows.
Chorus Call Hellas will expertly host your IR call and webcast with customized solutions, ensuring the provision of prompt and accurate information to analysts, shareholders and investors through strict attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
Chorus Call Hellas is the Premier Teleconferencing Service Provider located in Athens, Greece, since 2002. A member of Chorus Call Inc, a multinational company, with over four decades of international experience in the Teleconferencing market. Chorus Call Inc. has its headquarters in the U.S.A. and international offices in Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Canada, Brazil, India, Japan, South Africa, and New Zealand.
Chorus Call Hellas has been successfully operating in Greece and the Mediterranean region offering a full range of audio, video, and web-based services, focusing on high quality standards and superior customer care. There are no limitations with respect to audio and videoconferencing services, support, personal assistance or professional direction.
The company is uniquely positioned by virtue of being the only Conferencing Service Company in the world and also a market leader in the design and manufacturing of Audio and Video conferencing equipment carrying the brand name of our sister company Compunetix Inc. Compunetix has the largest worldwide deployment of teleconferencing systems in the industry and was inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame in 2020 for developing NASA’s conferencing technology now being used by nearly every major conference call provider.
Built on a foundation of superior customer service, Chorus Call, is committed to excellence. We tailor our services to accommodate our Client’s needs by providing customized solutions, responding to any last- minute requests while at the same time retaining the premium standards of customer care we are known for.
Website address: https://choruscall.com/greece/
Our Teleconference Services include:
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Webcasting – Streaming
- Digital Recordings & Playback
- Collaboration & Presentation Tools – C-Meeting
- Customized Teleconference Solutions
- Media Services
Our Teleconference Services Accommodate Markets such as:
- Investor Relations and IR Announcements
- General Assemblies
- Corporate Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Advisory Meetings
- Employee Meetings
- Education & Training
- Conferences/ Symposiums/Seminars/Webinars
- Community Meetings & Events
eVote is a complete solution for holding General Meeting of the Shareholders, which includes all the possibilities to participate in the GMS by mail, online or physically.
Currently you can vote for companies where you are a shareholder through physical participation or by mail. If something prevents you from attending the meeting or your envelope containing the vote does not reach the company, with eVote you will never miss a General Meeting of the Shareholders.
eVote is in line with the Financial Supervisory Authority recommendations and offers the possibility for shareholders to participate in the General Meeting of the Shareholders by:
- Online audio-video transmission from the meeting room with simultaneous translation;
- One-click voting system, “live” during the meeting or “off-line” before the meeting;
- Efficient management of the GMS time;
- The agenda and support materials can be viewed in the app;
- Permanently updated quorum and displayed to all participants in the meeting;
- Automatic calculation of the votes received during or before the meeting;
- The possibility to ask “online” questions during the meeting to the chairman or to make notes in the report;
- Live election of the meeting secretary;
- Issuing the report of the meeting.
Benefits to the company:
- Accuracy, by the lack of human errors in counting votes and quorum;
- Increased quorum conditions, by facilitating shareholders’ participation in the GMS;
- Safety / Audit: audited system, attendance calculations and certified vote;
- Optimizing the allocated time, consumables and human resources necessary for the GMS;
- Corporate governance, promoting fairness, transparency and accountability of the company to its shareholders;
- Increasing the market value of the company: better connectivity between the company and shareholders has direct effects in increasing the company’s capitalization;
- Increasing the company’s liquidity: better communication between shareholders and the company generates more attractiveness for the company.
Postgraduate Qualification Programmes, Certification Programmes, Open Courses, Masterclasses and short courses, Industry & Company Customised courses and training programmes, NON-EXECUTIVES and EXECUTIVES DIRECTORS Coaching and Mentoring and, Board Design and Board Profiling.
ENVISIA Boards of Elite (ENVISIA) – Launched in September 2018, Envisia is the first business school in Romania for Board DIrectors, aspiring members of the boards, C-suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CRO, etc.), as well as highly specialized specialists who aim for these positions (lawyers, financial analysts etc). Envisia offers, through its prestigious European partners, certified and accredited Programmes, to professionalize the role of a board director, covering a wider area of leadership skills and abilities development, Board Design and Board Profiling services, as well as board evaluation.
Along with elite academic programmes, through educational partnerships with important international and local professional associations, and collaboration with top foreign and Romanian experts, ENVISIA Boards of Elite delivers specialized courses and industry & company tailor-made trainings & coaching programs. ENVISIA’s main objective is the professional and personal evolution of the elites, for the development of a business environment that generates long-term economic and social progress.
All our programs are developed in partnership with researchers, top experts in their field and international elite educational institutions. You can find more details about our courses by visiting our website www.envisia.eu
In addition to open programmes, Envisia develops customised or tailor-made programs according to clients’ special requirements. Programmes are delivered face-to-face, online (e-learning, live streaming) or blended (a mixture of the first two).
Chief Operating Officer
Sustainability Consultancy Services; Training Courses: Non-financial reporting, CSR Manager, Stakeholders consultation, Project Manager.
INNOVA Project Consulting is one of the few consulting companies in Romania with a concrete professional experience in sustainability, with a portfolio of important clients that includes some of the largest Romanian companies and a team of consultants with national and international experience.
Integrating Sustainability practices into an organization means starting a process of change management. For this reason, we provide the following services:
I. Sustainability Consultancy Services:
- Elaboration of Sustainability Strategies and related Action Plans;
- Realization of management systems for the Non-financial KPIs related to the non-financial reporting;
- Stakeholders consultation processes;
- Materiality Analysis (including the double materiality approach);
- Realization of the Non-financial Reports/Statements or Sustainability Reports;
- Audit of non-financial reports / statements;
- Communication plans for Non-financial Reports/Statements or Sustainability Reports;
- Sustainability performance assessments;
- Elaboration of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategies and related Action Plans;
- Support for the Taxonomy implementation (a classification system for sustainable economic activities);
II. Training Courses:
- Non-financial reporting;
- CSR Manager;
- Stakeholders consultation;
- Project Manager ;
Software solutions for processing financial, tax and regulatory information.
Invoke publishes specialised software solutions for processing financial, tax and regulatory information. A benchmark European player, Invoke stands out due to its innovation and technological advances thanks to a unique software range integrating the latest technologies for reading, publishing, collaborative production, validating and analysing financial information in XBRL and inline XBRL (iXBRL) format.
Invoke provides cutting-edge solutions for international regulatory bodies, as well as helping the banking and insurance sectors to meet local and European regulatory requirements.
Invoke have developed an end-to-end SaaS model ESEF solution for business user-centric, covering the entire process of producing the annual financial reports and reference documents in iXBRL format required by ESMA: mapping financial statements, creating the extended taxonomy, anchoring extensions, tagging the report, approving and publishing the iXBRL for the regulator.
Head of Sales UK
- Mergers & acquisitions;
- Risk consulting, Governance & Internal control;
- Internal audit;
- Financial services regulatory compliance;
- IT assurance & advisory;
- Business continuity planning.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, the company draws on the expertise of 40,400 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
With 25 years’ experience on the Romanian market, the Financial Advisory Desk helps clients to understand and address the complex challenges facing their businesses. By combining a service-centered approach, deep industry knowledge, and market-leading technical skills, Mazars creates a competitive advantage for organizations by unlocking growth potential:
- Deals (M&A, Post-merger integration, Transaction services, Capital markets);
- Risk consulting, Governance & Internal control;
- Internal audit;
- Financial services regulatory compliance (IFRS 9, IFRS 16, ESEF reporting);
- IT assurance & advisory;
- Business continuity planning.
Partner, Financial Services & Advisory Leader
Shareholder Identification, IR CRM, Perception studies, Investor targeting, Webcasting, Debt IR, Proxy Solicitation and corporate support including activist defence
Orient Capital is a global leader in share ownership analysis, equity market intelligence, investor communication, shareholder management technology, global bondholder analysis, institutional targeting & investor perception work.
Orient Capital has been providing investor relations support around shareholder identification analysis, CRM and investor targeting to listed companies and their advisors for over 25 years. Globally we work with over 1,600 issuers, delivering approximately 1,000 shareholder analysis reports on time every month. OC’s client base across EMEA covers around 750 issuers and includes 36% FTSE100 & 43% FTSE250, 65% ISEQ20, 35% JSE40, 20% DAX30 and 18% CAC40.
We provide IR solutions alongside our proxy solicitation team (D.F. King), combining our experience on debt transactions, acceptance chasing for takeovers, takeover defense, shareholder activist defense, vote matching and corporate governance advisory.
Head of Sales and Marketing, EMEA
Financial reporting in ESEF; XBRL format
ParsePort is a solution provider for financial reporting in ESEF and the XBRL format catering to authorities, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, auditors, publicly listed and smaller companies all over the world.
ParsePort has one of the fastest, simplest and most cost-effective XBRL solutions on the market. Based in Denmark but with local offices in many European countries ParsePort helps companies comply with European and local requirements.
Sales Manager, ParsePort Balkans
XBRL software and services
UBPartner is a leading global software vendor for regulatory reporting. Our mission is to develop straightforward SaaS and On-premises Solutions based upon the most advanced XBRL certified technology in the world.
UBPartner’s range of software is fully certified by XBRL International and it supports the conformance suite of ESMA.
Head of Business Development EMEA
Digital reporting: Annual reports, Sustainability reports and Interactive reports, ESEF compliance, corporate and IR websites development.
Zebra Corporate Communications is a global leader in the field of digital reporting, our expertise lies in Annual reports, Sustainability reports and Interactive reports, ESEF compliance, corporate and IR websites development.
Founded in 2000, Zebra has stayed true to its initial philosophy of building trust with stakeholders through effective and engaging communication. Providing support for our clients and achieving relevant best practices has been crucial to our success. Our services have gained international recognition, with our clients receiving awards from distinguished industry bodies.
Through effective communication, combined with Zebra’s technological expertise, we enhance our clients corporate reporting journey. Our team of 60+ experts have an excellent track record in corporate digital technology and a unique understanding of digital reporting, which is our biggest strength and source of pride.
CEO & Founder
Head of Operations & Business Development